Underwear care: Wash Care Icons and what does it mean
When it comes to reading the wash care icons on your clothing, you can easily be confused about what they mean. Luckily for you, we are here to help you with figuring out how to read wash care icons with ease. Whether it’s your underwear or any other Jockey clothing, let’s take a look at some of the major icons that you will need to be wary of.
When it comes to the washing labels, you will find different versions of them present on your clothing. Keep your Jockey clothing free from harm by making sure that you know how many different types of washing labels are there.
- A tub with water represents machine wash
- A tub with a visible hand represents hand wash
- A tub with an ‘X’ marked on explains it is not supposed to be washed.
Dry Clean Labels
You should also know which of the labels explain to you how to dry your Jockey underwear and other clothing.
- A complete circle represents dry clean only
- A complete circle with an ‘X’ marked on top represent do not dry clean.
You should also know whether you can add bleach for washing your underwear or not.
- A triangle represents bleach is allowed
- A triangle with an ‘X’ marked on top represents do not bleach
- A triangle with stripes shows to use non-chlorine bleach.
Use these wash care icons reading tips to ensure that you know what they mean when you go about washing your Jockey or any other clothing. You don’t want to ruin your clothes by washing them wrongly!